Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Job Searching

I think its about day two here in chicago. I think I have pretty much adjusted fully to the two hour time difference. Probably because I didn't really sleep much before I arrived (see previous blog). Honestly, its all a bit boring. But this most likely will change when I start my internship or if I get a part time job. Speaking of part time jobs here's whats been going on.

I have walked around near where my brothers place and picked up lots of applications. At this point I have applied to about 15 places. Here is a list of them:

Ja'Grill: A jamican resturant

Argo tea: the starbucks of tea here

PAWS: this is the job I am really hopeing for its a pet adoption place

Jamba Juice

Kerasotes: A movie theater, also would be sweer, free movies

Einstein Bro’s Bagels: Speaks for itself

Chicago Bagel Authority

Pequod’s: Pizza Place

California Pizza Kitchen

Petco

Boarders

Best Buy

Urban Fresh: grocery store

Panera Bread

I will also be applying at gamestop tomorrow and eventually 6 starbucks when I photo copy the application.

Its been awesome seeing my brother. We have been eating dinner together everynight. This will be a great summer of learning and growing, a much needed summer to be by myself.

Prayer Requests:
Finding a Job
Finding friends
reading my bible everyday
relying on God, not man (a much needed lesson, why I am here)

No comments:

Post a Comment