Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am here

I finally made it. The last few days have been pretty crazy. Friday I hung out with some friends as a sorta good-bye things. We went to the drive in and and didn't get me back until two in the morning. I then preceded to pack and do laundry. I finally hit the hay at 5 am. I woke up at 7 to get my final stuff together and head over to Sam's. Sam and I went up to Gig Harbor, WA for Carson and Sarah's wedding. Somehow I managed to stay wake to whole way there. However, fell asleep three times during the wedding. The reception was really good but I was so tired. As soon as I was in the car I feel asleep. A few friends and I stayed up and ate food and watched a movie which i fell asleep during. Finally come 4:30 am it was time to head to the airport. I slept the whole time on both the flights I had today. All that to say I have slept maybe 8 hours from 10am friday morning to 5pm sunday night.

I am in my brothers house all moved in. Its really hitting home for me right now how much I am going to miss all of you people. My church family at sherwood, Perrydale and Morningstar. All my camp friends this summer will be wierd without you. And of corse all you people that I hang out with. Love you all please keep in touch.

Love,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment