Thursday, June 25, 2009

Medieval Planet

Well I know I didn't update all that long ago but too many amazing things have happened since then.

First of all last Tuesday was my first trying of Chicago Pizza, which by the way was really good. But of course most pizza is really good. I ate it with my brother and his college friend Joe who I have meet a couple of times and is a cool guy. Later that night we played settlers which is as you should know an amazing game. And my brother didn't win this time so that was good. But this time I got nine points only one off from the win, stupid Joe.

Also, I have been enjoying my netflix account very much. Every other time I have getting a planet earth disc. I just watched "caves" on the second disc. Planet earth was freaking amazing. If you haven't seen it then i suggest you watch it!

So here is the main reason I am posting early. Tonight my brother and I went to Medieval Times. And of those of you who don't know that is my favorite time period. So much so that every spring semester at college for the last three years I have put on a marathon. My brother and I got there and it was pretty sweet. Upon arrival you are given a colored crown to root for that color night. We were blue. Just wondering around looking at different stuff. Then the announcer called us all for together for instructions and told us to dance. I pulled out some disco and he called me out in front of everyone telling me I should never dance like that again. It was great! Then we went in to watch our Knight vest the competition. If you wish to look at pictures I should have them up on facebook soon. Anyone they did competitions and there was a story and everything. Our knight was doing super well. However, when it came to the final show down he lost first round. But it was a lot of fun watching it and totally worth the money. I wish I could have gotten better pictures. Totally forgot to mention we ate everything with out silverware. It was Pepsi, half a chicken, a rib, and some garlic bread. Also forgot to mention there was a falcon that flew around, and they actually jousted.

Today I also started really enjoying my internship again. I got to go over and work with By the Hand groups just using academic counseling. Also, I got to cut out lots of images for our Art therapy therapist. So its going well.

Urban Fresh isn't too bad either I closed by myself the other night which wasn't too bad at all. Hopefully I did a good job. But most of the work was done for me earlier.

PRAYER REQUESTS
stay in my bible everyday
continue to pray
have a servant's heart

Countdown
Been here for 5.5 weeks
about 5.5 to go

Love,
Dan


P.S. This blog was named after Medieval Times and Planet Earth

1 comment:

  1. We've gone to a Medival Times, they are pretty sweet! Nice to hear you're doing well, stay safe, love ya! ~A

    ReplyDelete