Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July to you!

So I know that it is past the 4th but I still wanted to say it so take that.

It has been quite a while since I last blogged so this might just be a bunch of random information. But I will start with what you guys all really want to know. I am doing well me and my brother are still getting along pretty well. My internship is good my last day there will be 7/24. My job at urban fresh is good but sorta tired of them both. Alright now for more details.

A while ago I want to the conservatory with my brother. You can look at pictures online it was actually really cool. And as most of you should know my favorite color is purple and there was some sweet purple flowers and stuff so I suggest you check out the album.

I got to play soccer again which was really fun. Gosh I am going to miss that when I get back. Maybe my hall will just really love soccer or something. I didn't play all that great however I did score a goal so that was pretty neat.

I watched both the movie Transformers 2 and Public enemies. They were both pretty good but not as good as I had expected.

So one of my roommates this summer lost some weight and gave me a bunch of his old clothing so I might be sporting a new look when I get back so don't be surprised. But yes I was very excited and pretty happy.

I finally did some more things that I needed to do for being in Chicago. I got to go to a Cubs game for free. They hit a grand slam when I was there and that was pretty sweet. I ate a Chicago style hot dog which was pretty good. I also at the same time ate an Italian beef which was pretty yummy.

I finished my second book for the summer called The heavenly man. I highly recommend it. Its a great book and challenging. I am glad to be done with both of my books that I had to read for being an RA.

My 4th of July was actually really good. I had to work for five hours but that wasn't too bad. i went to a party with lots of people and had some really meaningful conversations and of course celebrated America! But yes Jesus was in those conversations and I pray for those people that he bring them closer to himself.

PRAYER REQUESTS
homesick
stay in my bible
keep praying
having a servants attitude

Countdowns
Here 7 weeks today
home 4 from Tuesday

Love,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment