Monday, July 13, 2009

high five

It has been longer then normal since I have updated. The reason for this being that nothing too excited has been happening. Don't get me wrong I still love it hear. But its actually bee a relaxing week or so.

An old friend visited and I had some good times with him. Our parents were friends in College and I probably hadn't seen my friend since I was in high school. Pretty crazy. Besides that I am not sure of anything to note.

My last day at my internship is the 24th of July. Its pretty crazy to think about I have put in nearly 140 hours there. That is no small chuck of time. It has been really good lately. I am getting a little sad about leaving. But that is all part of this life. It has been a great experience and am thankful for the opportunity.

My last day at my job is the 25th of July, so the day after the internship. This will give me about a week in Chicago with nothing eating up my time. So hopefully i will knock out a few more Chicago style things. Work hasn't been that bad lately either. Only 5 more days there. I can't even believe I got this job. It was clearly God acting in my life.

The last few days I haven't been feeling all that well. But one thing still rings true. The God sees me through. It seems that now matter how bad things get, God moves. He seeks out the best for my life. At work I have managed to make it through the days. How great his love for us!

Prayer Requests
I still don't feel that well
make the most of last few weeks
servant's heart

Counts
here 8 weeks as of yesterday (Sunday)
Home 3 weeks from tomorrow (Tuesday)

Love,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment